The video recordings of the Summer School 2021 main sessions are now available on our UNI-ECO Youtube channel!
Announcing the UNI-ECO Summer School
The first UNI-ECO Summer School will take place from July 19th to 22nd 2021.
- Learn best practices of campus sustainability projects from UNI-ECO partners
- Network with students and staff who are passionate about sustainability
- Find out more about the UNI-ECO Green Challenges under way in partner universities
When is it?
July 19th - 22nd, 2021
Who is it for?
Staff and students at partner Institutions. Please see contact information below for who to contact at your Institution if you would like to find out more. Registration is now closed.
Why should I attend?
- Active engagement with UNI-ECO partners
- Give your thoughts on our e-learning modules
- Learn new ways to tackle sustainability challenges on University campuses and beyond
- Receive a digital certificate of participation
The UNI-ECO Summer School will be delivered over 4 half days, alternating between morning and afternoon. See the Summer School Programme here and synopsis of the sessions on “Tackling Community Change” here.
See the interactive booklet with links to information about the sessions here.
Even if you cannot participate for the full programme and all sessions, we encourage you to consider attending for part of the Summer School; we understand that not everyone has the flexibility to attend every day. You are welcome to join for part of the programme/ some of the sessions.
In addition to sharing best practices at the partner Institutions, there will be sessions on how to tackle sustainability challenges as a network of communities: for example challenges related to one or more of the following will be tackled
- How to reimagine green spaces
- How to reduce consumption
- How to teach and share information about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs) in an inclusive way
Registration is now closed. If you would like to enquire about the UNI-ECO project at your institution, please make contact as laid out below.