Announcing the UNI-ECO Summer School
The first UNI-ECO Summer School will take place from July 19th to 22nd 2021.
- Learn best practices of campus sustainability projects from UNI-ECO partners
- Network with students and staff who are passionate about sustainability
- Find out more about the UNI-ECO Green Challenges under way in partner universities
When is it?
July 19th - 22nd, 2021
Who is it for?
Staff and students at partner Institutions. Please see contact information below for who to contact at your Institution.
Why should I attend?
- Active engagement with UNI-ECO partners
- Give your thoughts on our e-learning modules
- Learn new ways to tackle sustainability challenges on University campuses and beyond
The UNI-ECO Summer School will be delivered over 4 half days, alternating between morning and afternoon. Details of the programme to follow.
In addition to sharing best practices at the partner Institutions, there will be sessions on how to tackle sustainability challenges as a network of communities: for example challenges related to one or more of the following will be tackled
- How to reimagine green spaces
- How to reduce consumption
- How to teach and share information about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs) in an inclusive way
Registration details will follow. In the meantime, if you would like to enquire about participation please get in touch with the contact person at your University (below)